Introspection

Introspection

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Past, Present and Future

Wouldn’t you like to look into your crystal ball and see what the future held for you? It would be so much easier to plan for the day, for the week and for the month, if we knew how much time we had in this world. If we all had that ability, I wonder if we would be living our lives the way that we are doing now!

What would you change? How would you go about making this change? I was watching a talkshow on TV today where the hostess said that kids should record down what they visualize themselves as being in the future. In that way, every activity they do will be geared towards achieving their goals. Does it work in the same way for adults, I wonder?

In the same way, if you were given the opportunity to go back into the past and change something about your life’s events, would you grab that opportunity?

Personally, I am happy with the way that my life has unfolded. I will continue to do my best to live a worthwhile life and place my trust in the God who holds it in His hands. If my life and the world ends in 2012, as many have predicted, I am ready. I am glad that I have taken the unbeaten track.

If, however, I have to carry on living for the next hundred years, …….

No comments:

Post a Comment